Monday, August 28, 2006

Here Comes the Bride

I finally found a dress! It's such a relief. The link if you want to see it is, http://www.houseofbrides.com/product.php?productid=8014&cat=462&page=4. There is a picture of the front and the back of the gown. You can't tell in the pictures, but the beading is really beautiful. My mom ordered it last night and we saved $500! It was $950 in the store! I'm so proud of my thrify ways! The next thing we're doing is deciding on a reception hall. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Valoree said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see it in person!

Caroline said...

You are not going to leave any surprises for anybody, huh? It is beautiful! I love it. Are you going to do a veil?

thomasheidisimpson said...

LOVERLY!!!

ventingzebra said...

No veil, I don't think. And no, I guess I'm too excited for surprises!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, but you should so try a veil on! I was dead set against it, but then I tried one on and it was ever so pretty!

~S

Anonymous said...

I agree. Every bride needs a veil.

Anonymous said...

You are going to look so freaking hot in that dress! Collin will have to beat down all the guys that will want to jump you! Awesome choice ashley! Where did you originally find it?? I love how elegant it is!
-Your favoritest roommate ever