Thursday, August 24, 2006

Schools Out for the Summer, Wait, No, it's back in.

School, wonderful school started yesterday. Kind of. I'm only taking two classes to finish up my degree, so I'm really just pretending to be a student. It'll seem more real when I have an assignment or test. Ewww...test!

Collin decided to take this semester off. When I get a job we'll see about letting him go to part time and go to school full time. The whole working full time, going to school, getting home at 9 p.m. is getting to him. I don't blame him. School seems too hard and the benefits don't seem worth it, especially when you don't work in the field your major was in.

WEDDING UPDATE: We're booking the temple for the 22nd of December, so mark your calendars and be there!

6 comments:

Valoree said...

Yea! And Yea about the dress thing. When are you going to try them on? What time is the ceromony and when is the reception going to be? I know questions, questions, questions.

ventingzebra said...

The ceremony will be at 5 p.m. and the reception from 7 to 9 p.m.

ventingzebra said...

Oh and I'm trying on the dress Saturday morning.

Caroline said...

I'm excited to hear that you set the date. Wow-that is going to be a stressful Christmas. I told you not to give up on the dress. I hope it works out! Who is going with you? Good luck!

Caroline said...

PS-No one will know what size your dress is-you will be beautiful no matter what!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I totally understand about the school, work thing. Jared is working full-time, going to school part-time, and coaching a soccer team for 13 and under. So, he's staying pretty busy, and I don't get to see him on certain days unless I go to his soccer practices or stay up late until he gets home. Anyways, just the fact that you'll be married and you'll get to spend every night together will make it better. You're getting married the day after our 1 year anniversary :-) I hope I can make it!! I'll be big and pregnant by then.. haha I'm so excited for you! You'll have to let me know when you're going to have a bridal shower.
-Debbie