Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cody's Surgery

I went to see Cody last night at UAB hospital after his surgery he had on Thursday. He's doing remarkably well. He's walking with some assistance already and they think he'll be ready to go home Sunday or Monday, which is earlier than they thought. He's upbeat about it (which is just like Cody). He's so good at ... life. He has a private room, but is bored. I strongly encourage anyone who can to go visit him. He'd visit you if you were in the hospital. But then, most of the people who read this aren't even in town. Hmmm... Well, pray for a fast recovery for him and maybe give him a call.

2 comments:

Codeman said...

Too late! Although I am bored at home now. Hint, hint, wink, wink. And I love Reese's. Thanks to you and Collin for the visit again!

Caroline said...

I am so glad everything went okay for him!