Friday, September 15, 2006

Collin and Ashley Sitting in a Tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

So we weren't in a tree, but we were in a log. In a ride. At Six Flags.

Over Labor Day, Collin and I went to Six Flags over Georgia. We had a blast! We didn't get there until close to 1 p.m. Ga. time, but the park was not full at all! My favorite rides were closed...Batman, Achraphobia and Superman, but the new ride Goliath was open. I hadn't ridden it before. We got to ride it 4 times! Each time the wait was under 20 minutes! How awesome is that? It was so fun. It made you feel like you were flying out of your seat!

Toward the end of the day, we rode the Log Flume ride. We were the only two in our log, so when we went down the hill where they take your picture, we kissed for the camera. It was such a cute picture, we ended up buying it. While we were paying for it, a kid beside us pointed to our picture and said, "Look mom! They're kissing!" The mom replied, "How romantic!" I thought it was funny.

I won't post the picture because one, I don't have it in digital form, and two, some of you have weak stomachs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! When I took my band to Disneyland, Nate and I kissed during Space Mountain, which is like...super duper fast so it was really hard and we almost bumped heads. When we went to look at the picture, a family in the same car was there and we thought they would be mad, but they just laughed and said it was cute. :)

My students weren't with us at the time...although, we told a few later, and they laughed. Goooood times!!

~S

cleverscreenname said...

jeeez, you married and almost-married people!

Valoree said...

Gross! Just kidding! I've made out at Six Flags before. Oh to be young and in love:) You could bring the picture to my house and we could scan it in so you could post it on your blog. Not that you ever have time to come over anymore! That arachphobia or whatever it's called is closed everytime I go. Glad you had a good time. Did you ever get the gardens booked?