Monday, October 23, 2006

Clowns and mazes

I went to my first haunted house of the year Saturday. It was scary, but I find that if you hold tightly to a person while hiding your face and don't look directly at the monsters, you can get out of the haunted house without too much panic. There was just one time that a monster decided to stalk me while Rebecca cheered on "Get her Get her." Such a great friend! You're not supposed to run, but to my credit, it was more like a hurried trod. All in all, I got a bite of the treasured funnel cake and some fun.

Other than that, life has been going. There are 59 more days until the wedding. My old roommate Savannah, got married Saturday (congratulations!). I guess I'm the last of all I've lived with to be married. I think one of my old roommates (who I don't keep contact with anymore) is engaged, but maybe not married yet? I'm not sure. And it doesn't matter.

My wedding dress came in, but typical of my luck, it doesn't fit. I'm currently taking the necessary stressful precautions to fix this predicament. And the wedding plans continue. This week we will be addressing invitations, meeting with the caterer, meeting with the travel agent and meeting with the cake maker. Fun fun times!

We put a deposit down on an apartment. Collin will move in Dec. 1 and he's really excited! I'm excited about our $590 rent for 980 square feet. That's a lot of space for that amount of money. It's in a good/safe location AND it was renovated two years ago! YAY!

Still looking for a job...

3 comments:

Valoree said...

Sounds like everything's going well...besides the dress thing. But, just think about how hot you'll look on your honeymoon :):)

Caroline said...

Thanks for the update. Who is doing your cake? I can't wait to see your apartment. What all furniture do you need?

ventingzebra said...

Rebecca's mother-in-law is doing the cake. Right now all we really need is a couch because we don't like the old nappy one that I had in my apartment.