Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Aynes-414 Stonecrest Drive

Yes, my friends, we officially have our new apartment, complete with address! This apartment is beautiful and gorgeous and we are both so happy with it! For those of you who keep up with this blog, you may ask, but you weren't so excited before about your apartment, what changed?

The apartment we were scheduled to get was fine. It was a lot of space for the amount of money, but we both settled because we didn't love it. Last week, a person from the apartment we did love, but couldn't afford called Collin to see what the deal was with us making a decision. Finally, they said, "We want you to move in. What do we have to do to get you to choose us?" So Collin said that we couldn't afford the apartment and that we had already been approved for one, blah blah blah. So Stonecrest lowered their rent for us! It's market value is $910 and we're getting it for $675!! Isn't that awesome?!? We signed the lease last Saturday and got our keys. It's officially ours. We've even moved a few things in! We plan to move completely in this weekend, well, Collin is going to move in. I'm just moving everything big that I don't need so after we get married, we'll be all moved in.

Here's why we love the apartment: 1150 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garden tub in the master bathroom, walkin closets, 9-foot ceilings with crown molding, pantry, large open kitchen, 24-hour fitness center, ground-level apartment, valet trash service, and the list just goes on, people!! It's beautiful. I'll post pictures later. If you're in the area, call me and I'll give you the tour!

We went to Rooms to Go last night to look at their couches and stuff. We're probably getting our couch and living room furniture from there. They have nice things.

I had a job interview Friday. It could have gone either way. I'm supposed to hear from them in a couple weeks. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Valoree said...

Can't wait to see it. Dad says it's really big! Good, we'll have a place to stay this summer when we travel for Chandler's baseball :) Just kidding!

ventingzebra said...

Hey, you can stay anytime! Especially since you've opened your home to me so much! What kind of a sister would I be to deny you that?

Caroline said...

I can't wait to see the apartment! I am so excited for y'all. Have fun decorating your first home!

Kristin said...

Holy Crap Ashley! Your apartment sounds so awesome! I motion for Chase and I to also move into your apartment complex (w/lowered rent of course)!

Debbie said...

haha.. I think your apartment is as big as our house! That's awesome! I can't believe they lowered the rent that much. They must have really liked you guys!