Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Aren't we great goths!? I've wanted to dress up like a goth for years, but never had anywhere to go, so this year, Collin and I dressed up together for the poker walk in 5 points Birmingham. We had a lot of fun. It was like trick or treating for adults, but instead of getting candy, you got a poker card and whoever had the best hand at the end of the night won $100. A bunch of us got together and traded cards to get 4 aces. We came in second. Someone did the same thing and got 5 aces. I really dug Collin with black fingernails.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

That sounds like fun! I bet y'all saw some really "interesting" costumes!

Valoree said...

Once again...ya'll always do cool stuff!

ventingzebra said...

Yeah, ask me sometime and I'll tell you about the "intersting" costumes we saw. Of course all the girls took the holiday to dress up like sluts and whores.

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

Debbie said...

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with the risque Halloween costumes. Apparently, they even do it in Utah. One of Jared's mission buddies sent us some pictures of him and his soon-to-be fiance (??). One was from Halloween, and it was him and a bunch of other girls. They were "gold diggers," and I guess he was their pimp. It was pretty funny, but all the girls had on these tank tops and short skirts, and I was a little surprised.