Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shower Pictures

This is me after opening Mary's gift (a replica cross-stitch of something that was in my late grandmother's home and is now is my mom's home. She even put "Aynes" at the top of it. It's hard to see in this picture.) The gift and her card made me tear up. So sweet!


These are the women who hosted the shower. It was held at Shannon Campbell's home (in the red sweater).

This is me trying to open presents with one of the hostess' daughters, Sarah, at me feet and my niece, Shelby watching.

These are the gifts we got!

This is a picture of my sisters, some of their children and my mom. From left: Caroline, Elizabeth (Shelby in her lap), Valoree (Hudson in her lap), me, Mary, Heather and Mom.


This is the crosstitch that my sister, Mary gave us. Isn't it beautiful? I love it!

WEDDING UPDATE: I met with Mary Ogran last night to go over the cakes. She agreed to everything I want! We're having the best groom's cake ever! It was so tasty at Steven and Rebecca's wedding. I ordered a temple cake topper today to go on the bride's cake. I'm so excited. 37 days to go!

3 comments:

Valoree said...

I'm so excited, too. I can't wait. It's gone by fast!

thomasheidisimpson said...

love it! i love the picture of all the jones girls. makes me miss my sister. can't wait for the CAKE!

Caroline said...

Mary did a great job on the cross stitch. So sweet! I am so excited!