Thursday, December 21, 2006

Here Comes the Bride

Tomorrow is the big day, the day Collin and I will be sealed for time and all eternity. I would like to report that I am relaxed and ready for tomorrow, but that would be a huge lie. I am frenzied and stressed, as all brides are, I assume. Really everything is ready that I have to do, so tomorrow is all about getting pretty and taking pictures, oh and getting married!

I got my nails and toe nails done Wed. so that I could knock that off my list (thanks Caroline for the graduation gift!) But after shopping and moving Christmas trees, making ornaments, wrapping gifts, and decorating a reception hall, they are significantly chipped. Argh. Such a frustration!

Alas, we will still be married whether or not my nails are perfect.

I think the reception hall is beautiful, at least the decorations we put together tonight. I'm not sure what the caterer/florist will do with it tomorrow. My day starts bright and early as I will leave to get my hair done at 7:45 a.m. The wedding isn't until 5! AHH! So, wish me luck, pray for me, etc.

The Honeymoon will be a well-deserved vacation.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I am so excited about tonight! Just relax and enjoy all your hard work! You will look beautiful!

Valoree said...

Everything was beautiful! I hope you were happy with everything. I know it was stressful but wasn't it worth it? Hope your trip was fun!