Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jamaica Here We Come!



We finalized our honeymoon plans last night. 5 nights 6 days in one of 4 Couples Resorts locations in Jamaica. We won't know which location we're going to until last minute. It's called a Couples Rendevu. We leave the 24th (Christmas Eve) and return Dec. 29th. Merry Christmas to us! We'll have over a week before Collin goes back to work when we return. I'm not sure what we'll do with that time, but I'm positive we won't have any problems figuring it out. We're so excited!! Oh, and at first his parents were paying for $2000 of the honeymoon, but when it ended up being $2600, they decided to pay for all of it! Aren't they so generous? We couldn't be happier with our decision to go to Jamaica and we are excited as the wedding approaches in just 17 days!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah! Merry Christmas to you! :-) I went to the doctor today, and he said I'm already 3 cm dilated, soo... I'm pretty positive now that I won't be able to make it to your reception :-( PLEASE post lots of pictures!! Good luck with everything, and I'll be sending you guys a little something in the mail! Love you!

Caroline said...

17 days? That is insane!!!
Jamaica will be so much fun! Don't forget to climb the waterfalls!

Valoree said...

See, everything worked out. Ya'll are going to have so much fun! I can't believe it's almost here! I think ya'll will find plenty to do with that week! :)