Wednesday, December 13, 2006

She's throwing out the cotton


She's throwing out the cotton
Making room for all the lace
If only we could be there
To see the look on Collin's face

(This wasn't one of my actual gifts, but I thought I needed a picture anyway)

My lingerie shower was last night and Valoree and Caroline did a fantastic job! We had strawberry daquiries, lots of chocolate and all around food choc full o' calories. It was great! There was a good turn out. We played lots of fun shower games, and I got a lot of cute stuff.

I'm so thankful to the people who did come, but I couldn't help but miss the people that couldn't be there, all of you who have moved away, I miss all of you!

Well, that's the last of my showers as we are approaching 9 days until the wedding. I'm getting flustered, stressed, and nervous, but it will all be over soon and we'll be sitting on the beach in Jamaica, daquiries in hand on Christmas Day.

All the rest of you, try and enjoy your Christmas in the cold without us. I know it'll be hard. ;)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!
Glad you had fun! We enjoyed it too!
If the weather continues here, we won't be cold either.

Valoree said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was fun! I'm mad at myself b/c I picked out the cutest card and I forgot to give it to you!

Debbie said...

hehe... I'm so excited for you! Just a year ago, I was in your shoes :-) Man, time flies! Just think- soon you'll be popping out babies, too! haha... okay, so you don't have to think about that just yet ;-) Have fun! By the way, did you get my card? I sent it to your new address, so I don't know if you've had a chance to get your mail there!!