Friday, April 27, 2007

100 Calorie Packs

I've found some good 100 Calorie packs in the past. This is not one of them. DO NOT buy them. You'd think to yourself standing in the busy aisle of walmart that they'd be alright. The Hershey's Snacksters are described as chocolate cereal pieces with mini chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chips. How could you go wrong with that? I mean, it's made by Hershey's right? Well, as my co-worker said as I had a package opened on my desk, it looks like dog food, and doesn't taste much better than that, either.

The Reese's kind is slightly better with peanut butter chips, Reese's Pieces, and peanut butter cereal pieces, but not good enough to make the mistake of buying it again.

I thought it my duty to warn the rest of you of this product. Ewww.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

This is too funny-because as I am reading this I am eating a Oreo 100 calorie bar and it sucks! I am also a fan of the 100 calorie packs, but I think I'll stick to the chip boxes!

Valoree said...

Yeah, the chocolate ones are not good at all but I liked the Reeses ones. But, it's just not really enough of a snack to be worth 2 points. Caroline-I heard the Oreo and other bars like that are nasty but that the nutter butter ones are good. Have ya'll tried the Hostess snack cakes? Good!