Thursday, April 19, 2007

I know Caroline has this picture on her blog, but I just had to put it on mine. Look at all my beautiful nieces and nephews! If my sisters all keep this up, Collin and I won't need to have any. This was taken at Easter, which was fun. We briefly helped Chandler hide eggs for the smaller kids in very obvious places.

My sister, Elizabeth is pregnant, so one more niece or nephew will be on the way. I'm just worried our kids won't live up to the adorableness of their cousins :)

7 comments:

lunar_dusk said...

woah, Chandler is so old!!! How old is he now?!

ventingzebra said...

He'll be 12 Sept. 21st. Crazy huh?

Thanaglim said...

I know...I was just going to comment on how big he's gotten. I remember he was just a little baby when we moved here. Awww!! I'm old.

Caroline said...

Your kids will never be as cute as mine. HaHa just kidding!
Y'all just better get busy so all our's will not be old and grown when your's come along!

ventingzebra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ventingzebra said...

Too true, Caroline. Too true.

Valoree said...

They are a cute group. Even with Chandler's blue mouth and Hudson's pissed look on his face :)