Tuesday, June 05, 2007

44-43

I know all of you are sitting at the edges of your seats awaiting The Baller's outcome of last night's game, and so here is it. The final score was a disappointing 44 (the other guys) to 43! The whole game was really close, and Collin again made his 15 points. The second half they were ahead by just a few points, but when the other team hit a two-pointer and wasted time by running the clock down, our team only had about 15 seconds to make a shot. I recall two players throwing the ball into the air, but both were bricks. Ugh! So next week we have a bye, and then the single-elimination tourny begins. I must remember to bring the camera and at least get one shot of Collin running his butt off up and down the court. Literally, the boy has no butt.

Other than that, we went to the third wedding in three weeks. When's my next vacation?

4 comments:

lunar_dusk said...

who all got married besides Cole?! Boys really don't have butts. I think it's weird. Still fun to squeeze though, hehe. :)

ventingzebra said...

Collin's cousin and a girl I work with. No one you know. Yeah, squeezing is fun.

Thanaglim said...

You've been tagged, read my blog to find out more :)

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see a picture of Collin running!