- Swimming Instructor ($2.25/ hour...hey, I was only 14)
- Lifeguard (best...job...ever)
- Obituary Writer (man I loved seeing peoples' expressions after telling them what I did!)
- Client Specialist at a law firm (Have you been injured in an accident? If so, call and talk to me!)
4 Movies I could always watch:
- Stepmom (Always makes me cry)
- The Little Mermaid
- My Best Friend's Wedding (I swear I'm not really obsessed with Julia Roberts)
- Dirty Dancing
4 Places I've lived:
- Spartanburg, SC
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Kent, CT (But only for 10 weeks)
- Birmingham, AL
4 TV shows I love:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- So You Think You Can Dance?
- That 70s Show (Sad that 3 out of 4 of these shows aren't current)
4 Foods I love:
- Papa John's Pizza (I don't get it nearly often enough!)
- Sesami Chicken and fried rice
- Brownies (or anything milk chocolate)
- Chicken and rice (my mom's)
4 Websites I frequent:
- Blogs of friends (or their friends)
- Fugly is the new Pretty (www.gofugyourself.com)
4 Places I'd rather be:
- In bed!
- In Jamaica! Sandals Whitehouse here we come!
- In Florida with my parents.
- At the pool. (of course all of the above are with Collin!)