Thursday, July 12, 2007

All you hear is screams

We had a lot of fun at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio over the Independance holiday. I'm going to break up writing about it over the next who knows how long. I'll probably never stop talking about the #1 voted amusement park in the world! This was the largest roller coaster there (the 2nd largest in all he world). It's over 400 feet high and goes 120 mph. We road it twice and LOVED it. We didn't buy the picture they take on board because it goes too fast to capture any decent shots. The funniest thing I heard anyone say the entire trip was this girl who road it before us. "I can't feel my hands," she screamed with a smile on her face. It only made me want to ride it more!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

wow-y'all are brave! Chris cracked up when I told him that y'all literally ran from ride to ride!

Thanaglim said...

Mark's always telling me about the best amusement parks he's been too, so just rub it in some more. Kidding.

Sounds like fun. I want to go to Busch Gardens and Cedar Point sometime in my future. Who knows, if I get pregnant and have kids I may never ride one again...awww...

Valoree said...

I bet ya'll had a blast. Can't wait to hear more about it!

lunar_dusk said...

Sandusky, OH! That's where TOMMY BOY is from. COOL!!!!!

And roller coasters are cool too...