Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Joshua Richard Tice


I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner. I guess maybe because I didn't want to steal Greg's thunder, but seeing as his son is now over 3 weeks old, and no post has appeared, I'll go ahead and share the news to those who are interested.

Kristin and Greg had their first son, Joshua Richard Tice, August 29 at 6:02 p.m. He was 8 pounds, 5 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long.

This is the only picture I have of him right now. Collin and I like to hold him and we need to get some pictures of us doing so. He's so very cute and cuddly, and he puts a trance on us. We can't stop staring at him whenever he's around.

We're so happy for the Tice's!

7 comments:

Thanaglim said...

so have one of your own

Ashley said...

One, day....

Debbie said...

haha... nice one, Kim...

Thanks for posting this because I hadn't heard that they had their baby. I'm so happy for them!

Caroline said...

Sounds like baby fever to me!

Congrats to the Tice family!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking exactly what Caroline said!
Val

lunar_dusk said...

That would be cool if you had your own and we could be preggo at the same time. Yeah! :) of course, it's important to be ready and I was really tired of my family saying "when are you going to have a baby?" everytime I saw them...so, yeah....One day, as you said. :)

Elizabeth said...

lol, I feel a little pressure brewing. :) Thanks for posting this, that is awesome!