Thursday, October 18, 2007

Missing You


So here is a VERY late side picture of my new haircut. It's not so new anymore, but it's still so much better than what it looked like before.

Collin has been gone since early Monday morning on his first business trip. He and two of his co-workers went to Pennsylvania. I thought it'd take a few days to miss him, but Monday after work, I missed him as soon as I got into my car because I usually call him on my way home from work.

He's doing well and enjoying the company-paid meals. Last night they went to Outback and he ordered grilled shrimp appetizer, steak and a side of crab claws, ate every bit of it, AND ate half his co-worker's dessert. He's milking it for all it's worth.

My biggest fear this week was getting scared because of all the Halloween things around, but I really haven't been. I've just been mostly lonely.

I'm so glad he's coming home in 28 hours and that he only has to go on trips 4-6 times a year. When he first accepted the job, we thought he'd have to travel every other week, but it ended up not being that much. Good thing too!

We're closing Oct 30th, less than 2 weeks away. AH!

5 comments:

lunardusk said...

Yeah, I hate business trips. It's amazing how attached we get to our husbands, huh?

And closing on a house is cool!!!! We love being in our own place! yay!

lunardusk said...

OH yes, and I love the hair!

Thanaglim said...

i like your hair cut too...i wish i saw it previously so i can compare cause you said it looked better than it was...you look great too btw...sorry you miss your hubby...PA is such a long ways away...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe ya'll are closing so soon. I guess when I don't talk to you very much, time goes by that much faster! I really think I might like to be totally alone. Well, for a couple of days maybe then I'm sure I would get lonely!
Valoree

Caroline said...

I really like your hair too!

Aww that is sweet! I really miss Chris when he goes on his hunting trips!