Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Versus



So Kim mentioned that she wanted to see the difference between my new haircut and the old one. So here's the comparison. SOOO much better! Or is it just me being critical of myself. Who knows.

Onto more interesting news: after the Ballers won all of their regular season games and two of their tournament games, they lost last night in the final Championship game by 6 points! It was so disappointing! They weren't making their shots and the refs don't like some of the guys on the team, so they were making calls against us. Crappy.

Other than that, we close on our house in 1 week! Then it's moving, Thanksgiving, Jamaica, Christmas, and 2008 will be here before we can blink!

Looks like I'm getting released as YW Secretary because our YW President is moving. I won't be surprised if I'm released, and called to the same thing again, but we'll see what happens!

5 comments:

Thanaglim said...

oh i thought you meant that when you first got your haircut you didn't like it and now you do since it grew out some...but thanks for the comparison anyway...

Caroline said...

Why does your hair look so much lighter?
Usually when a Presidency gets released the secretary automatically stays, well atleast that is how it was in the Stake.

Ashley said...

Caroline: I think it's the lighting.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. I don't think the secretary gets released with the rest. That sucks that she's moving and ya'll just all got called. Oh well...sounds like the Tuscaloosa Ward. Sorry about Collin's games. Both the boys are in their championship game for baseball if we ever get to play them. They keep getting rained out!
Valoree

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and you suck for going to Jamaica again!
Valoree