Friday, November 30, 2007

Apologies

I'm sorry I haven't posted in almost a month. There is so much to tell so I'll do it in tab format.

-We closed on our house and moved in with the help of my dad and some very generous church members.

-Thanksgiving was good. I had Wednesday through Sunday off and did lots of chores and shopping.

-Collin slept outside Circuit City Thursday night to buy a 50 inch Plasma TV that was on sale.

-We got an early Christmas gift from Collin's parents (a refrigerator from HH Gregg) and we bought a matching oven and over the range microwave for the house. The appliances that came with the house we believe are over 20 years old.

-We figured out that we'll be gone for the next 6 Sundays/Weekends in a row. This Sunday we'll be in Bessemer for Kaitlyn Nell's blessing. The weekend after that we might be going to Kentucky to visit Collin's grandma. After that we're in Atlanta to leave for Jamaica. One week later, we're coming home from Jamaica. The weekend after that, we'll be in Indiana for a wedding.

So, if you don't hear from us for a while, you'll know why! Hopefully I'll have some time to post old Halloween photos and some pictures of the house.

I'm so excited for Christmas time and only 10 more working days until we leave for Jamaica!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't believe you're going back to Jamaica already! Lucky girl!

Caroline said...

Great update! I hope you have a blast in Jamaica!