Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pictures Galore!

I am the worst at posting pictures on my blog, if you haven't noticed. Collin and I are spending the weekend with his Grandma in Kentucky and he took a bunch of pictures of the house and other things to show her. I couldn't resist posting them since I had the time. Of course, there is still so much to be done, including decorating, but this will paint a good picture for those who haven't seen it yet. The pictures are in reverse order, so bare with me. The above picture is the deck in the back of the house.





Back yard... kind of slopey.

Kitchen...


New appliances, minus the over the range microwave. It won't fit...



Garage...with a bunch of our stuff everywhere.



These are autographed pictures of Jason, Freddie Krueger and Michael Myers. Collin has met all the actors who played them. He has them set up in his bonus room below. The Sprayberrys came over last Sunday and Sydney walked into the room. The first thing she did was walk right up to the pictures and just looked. We all waited for her to say something and finally she asked, "Mommy, who is that man with the long fingernails?" Caroline said, "He's just a man who plays in movies, and he's not real." Very well handled! I thought it was hilarious. Sorry Caroline! We'll have to put those away when we have our own kids.





Computer room. I got that computer chair for $50 the day after Thanksgiving. That's $80 off. It's super comfy!




Guest bedroom. It's lavender because the people we bought the house from had a 2 month old little girl. The quilt pictured was made by Collin's grandma.




Living room with our rocking 50 inch TV. HD is amazing!





Another angle of the living room.



Mast bedroom.



The best Kentucky basketball and cheerleader couple!





Collin and I went to Lake Guntersville in October to see where his parents escape to every weekend. Check out the view behind us!



When we met Freddie Krueger.



Dessert from our fave restaurant: The Melting Pot!




Main course.



Cheese appetizer.

6 comments:

Richard said...

The only thing Colin needs now is a picture of Val when she first wakes up and his scary picture collection will be complete. I also enjoyed the pictures of the Anus house

Anonymous said...

Yea, New pictures. Cute house. We need to come see it! I didn't appreciate Richard's comment:)
Valoree

lunardusk said...

cool house! We haven't taken any pictures of our new place yet, nor have we painted. We're so grown up, gosh

Caroline said...

YAY! I'm glad I got to see the house in person first! So cute! I love your living room! I know I was so nervous when Sydney was looking at those pictures. I had no idea what she was going to say!
LOVE Collin's shiny silver pants! HAHA!

Debbie said...

Yeah! Isn't it great to have your own house? Everything looks great. I wish we had a deck, and I agree-- HD IS amazing!

Elizabeth said...

YAY! congrats Ashley! Very happy for you, your house looks great!!! :)