I haven't blogged in a while, it's late and I don't know what else to say, so I have been tagged by Caroline to tell the blogging world a little bit more about myself.
10 years ago...I was 14 years old, finishing up 2nd semester in the 9th grade. What else is there to say? First year in seminary, first year in high school. The usual.
5 things on my to-do-list (today is almost over, so what about tomorrow?)
1) Go to work
2) Pay my supervisor for finding girlscout cookies this weekend and picking some up for me
3) Read more of Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
4) Cook dinner
5) Try to spend a few quality minutes with Collin before his pager shift starts at 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.!
If I were suddenly a billionaire: I would pay off our house and my parent's house, and probably Collin's parent's house, quit my job, go traveling, start some investment funds for our children, pay off any debt the rest of my family has, devote my time to charities and/or fundraisers since my life will no longer be run by a job, go on a shopping spree, and just NOT worry about that part of our future any more.
Three of my bad habits:
1) Popping every single joint in my body an infathomable amount of times each day.
2) Eating out of boredom or just because it tastes good.
3) Being negative or complaining out of selfishness.
3 Places I've lived:
1) Spartanburg, SC
2) Tuscaloosa, AL
3) Birmingham, AL
5 jobs that I've had:
1) Swim instructor and Lifeguard
2) Newspaper Intern
3) Obituary Writer
5) Client Specialist (And now, Marketing Assistant)
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I was 21 before I ever had my first real kiss. (real is defined as being kissed because they wanted to, not because someone dared them to in truth or dare)
2) I've always wondered what I would look like as a blonde. I wouldn't want to stay a blonde, but I've always just wondered.
3) I hate vegetables, except for the ones that are starches (corn and potatoes).
4) I wish I could sing really well and dance. I spent all of the church dances sitting in a chair near a wall, making fun of the people who were unsuccessfully trying to dance.
5) I feel like I'm always a phase behind the rest of my family in life. (Duh because of age)
OH and I'm on the third book of the Twilight series, and for those of you who read my post about how it inspired me to write and how I felt like I could have written the book, yada yada...well, now that I've read most of them, I realize how stupid that was. I could NEVER write as well as Stephanie Meyer or come up with the plots she has. I am amazed by her talent and by the fact that I feel like what is happening to Bella is actually happening to me. I relate SOOOO much to Bella, and isn't that the point? To write something people can relate to and feel the emotions of what the character is feeling. I will miss these characters tremendously when I finish this third while waiting for the fourth.