Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Damaged Hair

Please excuse a short interruption to tonight's blogging broadcast for a commercial.

"Did you know 8 out of 10 women have damaged hair?"

Back to regular broadcasting schedule.

So as cheezy as that just was, Collin did the cutest thing the other night. As I am typing, I realize this might just be cute to me. Oh well.

A commercial came on with the above quote and Collin turned to me.

"Do you have damaged hair?"

"Probably."

"No!" He held a few strands in his hand. "Why? What's damaged?"

He asked this sincerely, very concerned.

"I don't know. When you use a straightener too much like I do and it dries it out and when you don't get it cut in several months, like 6, and it gets split ends."

"Poor hair," still looking intently at the strands in his hand. "My hair's not damaged."

"No, it's not."

His face was so pouty and concerned. I just thought it was really cute the fact that he didn't know what damaged hair was.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's about the cutest thing I have heard in a long time. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're right...it's just cute to you. Just kidding! I know I'm one of those 8 out of 10!
Valoree

Thanaglim said...

oh how funny

Caroline said...

So, is he going to but you some Dove shampoo? I actually just saw that commercial tonight! Mine is definately damaged!
So cute!

Debbie said...

haha.. that's hilarious! i can't believe he was so concerned!