Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Windy City

Collin has a business trip in Chicago leaving one week from Sunday. I decided to tag along. I can’t miss the whole week at my job so I’m going to meet him up there once his job ends on Thursday. Friday afternoon I’m flying and we’ll spend the rest of the weekend there and fly back together on Sunday.

I’m excited because I’ve never been to Chicago and when else will we be able to take a trip like this where we don’t have to worry about one of our plane tickets since Collin’s company is paying for his?

I will finally get to experience for myself why Chicago is called The Windy City.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I am so jealous. Ya'll always do the coolest things!
Valoree

Anonymous said...

Take a jacket!?!?! When I was there in January, it was 20 below 0.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Ha. Greg's just jealous that we aren't going too!!!

So where is the Christmas trip for this year?

Kristin

Caroline said...

FUN FUN FUN! I know y'all will have a blast! Are you nervous about flying by yourself?

Ashley said...

Caroline-Are you kidding? I flew into NYC by myself when I was 19. No, I'm not nervous about it at all.