Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

From the Aynes Family :)


My Dad likes to make up songs and call people by weird nick names. Since I was in elementary school, my nick name has been Ash Lash Boga Dash White Trash On the Side of a Mountain. (Don’t ask.)

About ten years ago, my Dad made up a Halloween song to the tune of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”. I love it and wanted to share it with everyone. Enjoy!

On the first night of Halloween my true love gave to me, a Jack-O-Lantern in a Dead Tree!

On the second night of Halloween my true love gave to me, Two Skeletons and a Jack-O-Lantern in a Dead Tree!

Okay, so you get the point without me writing it all out. The rest is below.

Twelve Monsters Stalking

Eleven Witches Brewing

Ten Spiders Spinning

Nine Werewolves Howling

Eight Houses Haunted

Seven Ghosts A-Waving

Six Mummies Humming

FIVE FRANKENSTEINS

Four Flying Bats

Three Black Cats

Two Skeletons

AND A JACK-O-LANTERN IN A DEAD TREE!

(Rights to Lyrics owned by Rodney Jones, Inc.)

No comments: