Sunday, November 16, 2008

Assignment in Ensley

Today was our last Sunday in Hoover because for the next 2 years we have been assigned to attend the Ensley Branch. We don't know what our callings there will be yet. There is no doubt in my mind that this is where Heavenly Father wants us to be.

I also taught Relief Society for the last time (for a while anyway) today. It was possibly the worst lesson ever, but in a way, it makes going to Ensley easier. I apologize to those of you who had to sit through it. Please don't remember me by it.

5 comments:

The Grays: said...

Most definitely, we'd like to get together to talk about Ensley. In fact, we were discussing the very topic today. What do you think about getting together one evening this week at some place like Starbucks on 150 across from Patton Creek for hot chocolate. Let's say about 7:00.... but what night? We're excited for you guys, and everyone's going to love you. You're right that it's where Heavenly Father wants you to be...we too had no doubt.

Jeni said...

You will be great there! You'll probably wind up YW president..Are the Grays still there?? Congrats, Ashley! I know Caroline can tell you about how much your testimony will grow after serving in a small branch. What an opportunity!! Exciting!

Anonymous said...

You and everyone else seems so happy and my first thought was bless your heart. But, after thinking about it and conversations that I've had with you, it probably is where you need to be. Ya'll will be great!
Valoree

Elizabeth said...

I need to ask a favor of you...I am trying to get in touch with the YW president in Ensley, and I am afraid that I might have the wrong number...I just need her number and her email address so that the stake YW presidency can contact her...could you possibly help?? :) NOW if YOU become the YW president, my life will be really easy! :)

Caroline said...

congrats! Y'all will be perfect!