Monday, November 24, 2008

Ensley

Our first Sunday in Ensley was yesterday. It went really well. I have not felt so welcomed anywhere in a very long time. We spoke in Sacrament meeting and received our callings. I am the 2nd Counselor in Primary and Collin is the Ward Mission Leader. We are excited about both callings because we’ve never had them before. We are both looking forward to getting to know all of our responsibilities.

It really didn’t take that long for us to get there. We gave ourselves 40 minutes because we just weren’t sure, but because traffic is so light on Sunday mornings, we got there in 30 minutes. When I was in high school, it took my family 20 minutes to get to church, so it wasn’t much further than I’ve driven in the past.

Thursday night was our last night as temple workers. While I learned a lot, I am looking forward to being able to return as patrons and attending as a couple again.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh I didn't realize y'all would be released as temple workers.
Enjoy Ensley! You will grow so much!

superior said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
handmade jewelry