Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Morgan

My sister, Valoree, gave birth to a daughter yesterday. Her name is Evan Faye Morgan. Collin and I went to see them at the hospital last night. She is beautiful and I loved her instantly! Her two older brothers, Chandler (13) and Hudson (6) are so excited for her to be here. I wish I had pictures of them holding her, but they had already gone home when we got to the hospital. Valoree makes having children look so easy and looked better than I did last night.



5 comments:

tracyp said...

you look great, and I can't believe that Chandler is 13!

Thanaglim said...

congrats on the new baby

Elizabeth said...

Yay for your new niece! And seriously girl, you really do look great! And so did your sister for just having a baby, my word!

Kristin Tice said...

Cute little girl. How exciting! Elizabeth beat me to the punch... Valoree looks way way way too good to have just given birth. Plus I'm diggin' her hair cut. If anyone ever posted a picture of me from after giving birth I would die!!! They are horrible!!! Good going Val and good luck with the baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Ashley. Sweet comments...I think I look pretty rough in that picture. Mom told me you were having baby fever and you missed her already! She is a sweetie!
Love ya
Valoree