Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Kitchen

These pictures really don't do it justice. We just recently finished updating our kitchen and it looks so much better! We still have a few things we need to do like exchange out the outlet covers, but for the most part, it's done!

Special thanks to my brother-in-law Andy who painted the cabinets. He's the best painter I've ever come across! I have no patience for painting! Also special thanks to my friend, Rebecca who picked out the paint colors, countertops, backsplash, flooring and other decorative items.
















7 comments:

The Grays: said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love it...

Debbie said...

wow! it looks great! awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks great. I was wondering where ya'll were with that! Our kitchen needs updating so bad! oh well, no time or money!
Valoree

Thanaglim said...

oh my gosh that looks so good. That's on my list of things to do and it's exactly like what I want to do. I've been afraid to paint my cabinets, I'm scared they'll turn out ugly where you can see all the brush strokes and stuff. How much did it cost to do it yourself? Did you guys do the back splash yourselves?

Kristin and Chase said...

Ashley, the kitchen looks awesome!!!!! I bet you always feel so good when you walk in there. We have those same curtains in our living room.

Kristin Tice said...

Oh wow. I never thought your kitchen looked that bad, but now with the before/after pics it looks sooooo much better!!!!!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Wow, awesome changes!!