Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Buyer's Remorse

I had pretty much decided we were going with the strawberry for Bri's Halloween costume, but Babies R Us only carries it online. When I went to order it, it was out of stock. It looks like it will be popular this year.

I decided to try and look for it on ebay and found this mermaid one. I think it's cuter than the one I had found before and I could get it for less than the $20 price tag of the other one so without thinking I bid on it and won. Now, I'm wishing I'd thought more about it, especially after Collin said it was an "okay" costume. Oh well. Maybe I'll fall in love with it when it comes in. We probably won't be taking her many places anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks cute! I'm sure she'll be adorable in what ever! And if you don't like it, you can always sell it on ebay and buy something else!:)
Valoree

The Grays: said...

I agree with Valoree. It's adorable! You know, I found Sofi's costume at Kids Market last year. Sydney is going to wear it this year. Maybe you could check there? You can't beat the $4 I paid for it.

amrocks! said...

BRI IS SOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE! :) Just so you know.

Elizabeth said...

I heard you had the baby!!! Congrats, can't wait to see her...