Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Month

I apologize if this blog turns into a blog just about Bri. Let it be known that I'm warning you now.

Bri turned one month old yesterday. It's gone by both fast and slow at the same time. I am so thrilled that I'm taking 9 weeks off work instead of the original 6 I was planning to take. Just in the past week, she has started being content between feedings and naps and she'll just look around. I cannot wait until she can smile at us. She was 7 lbs 2 oz when she was born and Monday she weighed 7 lbs 14-1/2 oz. She's getting a little chubby and I'm loving it.

One month ago
Yesterday at 1 month

4 weeks old

First Sunday at church

9 comments:

Sarah said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet her! It's okay that it's a blog all about Bri. I think that probably everyone wants to see pictures, AND, that's the only thing going on in your life! 19 months later and Skyler is pretty much all I blog about...

Anonymous said...

Yea! So Cute! I love that dress! I can't wait to hold her again! Glad we have lots of family birthdays/holidays coming up!
valoree

Mary said...

Those pictures are really cute!!! I'm so glad she is more content now. Keep up the good work.

Elizabeth said...

What a darling!!!

Kristin Tice said...

Oh...I LOVE that church dress. I'm so glad you are dressing her so cute for church!!! And I love that witch shirt. So cute!

Katy said...

she is precious!! i'm so glad she is being more happy for you.

Jeni said...

It happens, Ashley. She's the center of your universe now, and everyone will hear about it. And it's okay. :) She's precious. A month old already? Sheesh!!

Kristin and Chase said...

Gosh, she is so cute! I love her church dress. And that Halloween onesie swallows her whole. I knew I should have gotten the smaller size. I'm so glad she's gotten much better. I can't wait to see her again!!

Anonymous said...

Gran-Gran wants to read about Bri so keep blogging about her. I can't believe she's over a month old. She's so precious!!!
Love...MOM