Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 Months

Bri turned 4 months old today and she had a check-up with her pediatrician. She's 17 lbs and 25 inches long! Her pediatrician said she's the weight of a 9 month old. Today she wore a six month outfit. I fully expected her to be 20 lbs. She feels that big. I was over 20 lbs at 4 months old, so I wouldn't have been a bit surprised.

Here are some pictures from the last few days.


Sitting up by herself

On her side. SO close to rolling over. Should be any day now.

In her exersaucer. She loves to "stand"!
I hope she keeps those baby blues.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

wow, 4 months! You need to post more. She looks completely different than the last time I saw pictures! What a hunk of cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at those cheeks and belly. What a chunk! I love it! Can't wait to get my hands on her!
Valoree

Jeni said...

I love chunky babies! She is so adorable! Hope you didn't have too many 3-6 mo. clothes that she didn't get to wear for very long! She could wear that Halloween outfit now!

Debbie said...

She truly does weigh as much as a 9 month old! Bella just had her 9 month check up yesterday, and she was 17lbs 15 oz.. haha She's a cute chunky baby ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Bri takes after her Gran-Gran. I love chubby babies. Give her a kiss for me.
Love, MOM

The Grays: said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful baby she is...I love it!

Caroline said...

LOVE the pictures!