Monday, March 01, 2010

Five Months

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted, but hopefully in March, I'll post something that will explain why I've been so absent from blogger.

In the meantime, Bri turned 5 months old yesterday. She's rolling over all the time and sitting up by herself for small periods of time. She didn't go to the doctor this month so I have no idea how much she weighs or how long she is, but I'm constantly having to loosen the straps on her car seat and raise the exersaucer to a higher point. Here are some 5-month pictures. Enjoy.


Bri's first snow. She loved it! Can't you tell? :)
Getting ready for her bath

She grabbed the bow off her head and chewed on it...like she does with everything.

After church on her five-month birthday.

9 comments:

Morgan Hood said...

she is so cute and chunky!!! LOVE it!!! I hope you are enjoying being a mommy :):)

Katy said...

i love those cute baby pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Look at those thigh rolls!!! SOOOOO cute!!!

Thanaglim said...

cutey pie!

Ashley W. said...

Oh my goodness, she's beautiful!!! I know this is late, but CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Sarah said...

aww, she's a cute little chunk! I love the rolls!

The Grays: said...

I LOVE these pictures! She is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I can't believe how big she it. Love the rolls in the bath picture! Evan has a dress like the one she has on in a bigger size so you'll get to enjoy that outfit twice! I guess I'd better hurry up and get some of these clothes to you before she outgrows them!
valoree

Caroline said...

She is such a precious chunky baby! I love the before bath picture!