Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taking after us already?


I just thought these pictures were really cute. She looks so grown up here.

Bri's one week away from being 8 months old. We've been having fun since the weather's gotten warm and have been swimming at least once a week. Well, naturally Bri developed an ear infection, which we discovered yesterday.

Thank goodness for antibiotics and ear drops. I have my sweet, mellow-tempered, easy sleeper back.

While at the doctor's office we discovered that Bri is 24 lbs! And the office must not have been busy yesterday because while we waited for the doctor, four nurses came in to ogle at Bri. They each loved on her fat rolls and told me she looks just like the Gerber baby. They took turns passing her around and commenting that I should have extremely buff arms by now (which regretably, I don't).

It's so nice to hear strangers echo your own thoughts about how cute your child is.

2 comments:

Thanaglim said...

sooo cute!

Caroline said...

Aww I didn't know she had been sick! Poor thing! Where do you take her swimming? Love the pics of her holding the remote. I'm so glad I got to hold her yesterday!