Monday, September 27, 2010

Here are some pictures from Bri's Party.

Yes, I made this cupcake cake. Don't laugh. I never said I was a talented dessert chef.



Bri's cake


Digging in. She didn't hesitate at all!

All that cake and icing makes you thirsty.



Our family. Too bad she's not looking at the camera. She's enjoying her cake too much.
The party went pretty well minus having to change location at the last minute and the sweltering heat...at the end of September! But everything turned out okay. Thanks to everyone who came and for all the gifts. Bri now has lots of new toys and some cute new clothes.
The grandkids took a group picture, but I didn't get one on my camera. If anyone has a copy, can you email it?





3 comments:

Kristin Tice said...

And didn't you love how 'cold' it was today! Ha. Two days too late. Oh well. We had fun! Thanks! And the cake was cute. And obviously tasted great!

tracyp said...

I love watching kids dig into their cakes like that. And I like the cupcake cake!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! I didn't think it was that hot but then again I am used to sitting in 100+ temps for baseball games! Happy Birthday, Bri!
Valoree